Old 22-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maverick8969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Had done it with my first gf in many public place. I was 17 then and super horny day and nite.

First day we met we have heavy petting at a HDB stairscase near her sch in pasir ris.

Subsequent date in cinema always end up us petting in cinema, fingering her and she bbbj me in cinema. Back then we thought no one can see but come think of it now confirm can see one lor. But we always end up going to the handicap toilet half way in the show to do it. She will be so afraid, but I will coax her to do it. I remember she was in sec 5 then and most of the time wearing sch u when we date. There's once we did it at the roof top of east point somewhere near a stairs facing HDB.

We also did it once in east coast park at broad day light in the water. I Remember some kids and family are near us, but I just hug her and her leg clinged on to my waist. I pull her swimwear side to expose her virgina then I took out my erected dick and penetrate her. All this while we are 3/4 submerged in the water while family and kids playing like 5 meters away from us. We tried not to thrust to much or hard for fear others will know. I managed to cum eventually.

Almost everytime when we took a bus to send her home, we will wait for double deck. Will then sit at the last row on the upper deck and masturbate each other. I remember I always enjoy getting her damn wet and stain her underwear and bus seat. It was a great pleasure then. She will then BBBJ and HJ me till I come then clean me up with her wet tissue which she always prepad.

There was once when we went to hong kong, there's a rooftop swimming pool. Because it was very cold weather then there's not much ppl. I pulled down her swim wear at the pool exposing her tits and suck at it non stop all this while fingering her pussy. We were so arouse at we quickly return back to room for a great fuck.

There's just endless stories between us and writing this brings back wonderful and fun memories. Miss those times lots but she is already married with 2kids now.