View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 01:03 AM
graceful1970

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Erotic Manhood Massuer Ming Yue

A friend of mine shared a contact of a PRC lady who does massage. He said that this lady has a trademark erotic juagen kungfu which can send you to heaven nine. Below is my FR on her, pardon me if I'm too long winded.

Her name is Ming Yue (明月)

Called her 2 days ago to arrange for a session to test out her skill. Reached the hotel, got the room number and sms her. 5 mins later DING DONG, thru the peep hole, I saw a MILF standing at the door step, look wise acceptable though not really stunning but who cares, I only go for the massage.

Strip to birthday suit and she starts her action. She really know where to press and when to exert more pressure. From my shoulder to my toes, not a single point was missed.

Thought everything ended after she massage my thighs, suddenly she lifted my 2 thighs and rested them on hers. The next move was HEAVEN, she started to give my little brother and the 2 balls an out of heaven touch. The feeling of her massaging my little brother and balls from behind is totally different from the feeling when someone touches you from the front. Don't really know how to describe but it is like WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

She will rotate between your little brother and the area between you ass and your balls. She said, that is an accupoint which if correctly press will help people with erectile dysfunction. But she said she has not fully mastered the skill yet.

The session went on for a good 20 mins before she asked me to flip over for a complete HJ. My little brother was standing at full attention, she licked my nipples while giving me a HJ and that makes me feel damn high cos nipple licking is my weak point. I also return a favor by caressing her breast with her clothes on, not wanting to scare her during the first meeting so did not put down her clothes. Her moan was sensual and makes me cum not long after.

She clean me up thoroughly before ending her service with a head and facial massage. Overall a good and eyes opening experience. A point to note, she only provide massage and erotic manhood therapy, no FJ and no BJ. For bro who are looking for BJ anf FJ, you can skip her.

Numbers will only given out to bro with at least 2 posts, interested bro please PM me.

Stats
Age = 35/36
Ht = 1.58m
Wt = Less than 50kg (Looking at her petite size)
Looks = 7 (depends on individual)
Body = 7 (depends on individual)
Massage = 8.5
Damage = $20 (hotel) + $80 (Massage) + $10 (tips)
RTF = Definitely even if only for the JUAGEN

Nice, friendly and approachable lady, please take good care of her.