View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwinata1984
Hi to All Bros,

I am going to Batam tomorrow for a night. I went to Batam the other time but didnt get some action. Was wondering is there recommendation? Any other bro wanna go cheong together?

I tried reading n reading but alot of the info/list are not update and there are thousand of pages.
Wow... With the myriad of taxi abangs there waiting at the ferry terminal, you still can manage to get no actions at all.... Normally, if you take the taxi from ferry terminal, the taxi driver will automatically ask you want to find girls or not one...

Anyway, what recommendations depends on what you want lor... If book ceweks from joints, check SBY1's posts. Recently, he made a post with a whole list of joints. If want massage joints, check bro newyorker88's sig. He has a list of massage joints which indicate got specials or not.

You are going tomorrow which I think is a long weekend right? Better take an earlier ferry and make sure you're ready to go hunting by as early as 11 am cos if the following factors:

1. Saturday
2. Long weekend
3. Near to salary period => lots of spare cash in pockets => head grow horns... (both heads...)

As for the location of joints to book ceweks, search back my posts. I think I made one on how to go to the joints located around Nagoya area. If in doubt, the taxi abangs will be very happy to help you. If you take road side taxi to go hunting, try to nego for no taxi fare because they will get commission from the joint when you book the cewek. Don't believe it when they say they don't get. If they insist on charging you taxi fare, just go to the next taxi. So many there, you throw a stone blindly and chances are you will hit a taxi driver.

I don't go disco nor ktv, so not able to help much here.

Hope this helps.

Huat Ah!!!