View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 19
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
You are going tomorrow which I think is a long weekend right? Better take an earlier ferry and make sure you're ready to go hunting by as early as 11 am cos if the following factors:

1. Saturday
2. Long weekend
3. Near to salary period => lots of spare cash in pockets => head grow horns... (both heads...)

As for the location of joints to book ceweks, search back my posts. I think I made one on how to go to the joints located around Nagoya area. If in doubt, the taxi abangs will be very happy to help you. If you take road side taxi to go hunting, try to nego for no taxi fare because they will get commission from the joint when you book the cewek. Don't believe it when they say they don't get. If they insist on charging you taxi fare, just go to the next taxi. So many there, you throw a stone blindly and chances are you will hit a taxi driver.

I don't go disco nor ktv, so not able to help much here.

Hope this helps.
Also not to forget booking return ticket early if u don't want to end up with surprise sun return all booking full.

For the taxi driver even if u just exit from a taxi another supir can ask u immediately 'taxi bang?mana?'cool?

Those who offer to take you to joints & say they don't get Comm are 101.36782% bullshit.they get comm not just from joint but also from makan place,hotel shopping place,decent massage spa & the list goes on.some place even give comm+1 pack of cigrette to the driver who bring customer to thier business.

My ex regular driver requesting me to change hotel cause the hotel only pay him one time comm for multiple day stay instead of continuous comm compare to other hotel who pay daily comm for everyday the customer extend.Needless to say,he's fired.

Batam has become expensive enough for the last few years.I just hope it don't rocket up further so soon from the 'kind generous' abang from sg land.

If one has supernatural vision to see what these supir view us as......

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker

Last edited by Rub&Buah; 04-05-2012 at 03:32 PM.