View Single Post
Old 17-06-2007, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

where did you find that word? a search on the net reveals
Dine At the Y (slang for female oral sex)
http://www.acronymfinder.com/acronym.aspx?rec={C0706A2C-3923-4056-8AD6-C7047FBDFD2C}

but it could well be typo error...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayone View Post
Excuse me, wat's the full form for DATY?
(
yes you are right. you need the minimum rep points before you can have the rep power.

continue to contribute.. i believe there are many good souls out there who will add to your points..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I understand that a user can get 1 rep power pt per year since registration. But am I right in saying that unless you have 25 rep pts in the first place, even if you registered in 2000, you won't get your 6 rep power pts?

Been trying to contribute actively but I think several things work against me (so far)
that is how the game is play... win some.. lose some... you have got 18pts from 30 posts.. which is quite remarkable if u ask me... the chap who posted before you joined in 2004 and is still on 10 points.. ignore the zapping and continue to contribute.. i believe you will be rewarded accordingly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameo69 View Post
I tell the truth... even cross path with OKT and I still post truthful FR to be fair to others. I already careful on my response and just stated it as lesson learnt.

Recently, I kanan zap twice and the persons left word like "I support U" and "I agreed.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here