Old 20-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
je090412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kiss Plus Hongdae

Was in busan on 18-19 May and decided to try anma at seomyun area. Interesting thing about seomyun is that there will be pimps around asking you "noraebang" which is a nightclub with singing. Did not go into any of these places. Walking around the place, one can see many suggestive photos which enticed me into some of the establishments. I spoke english to them and was all told that the place is for koreans only.

18 May
Wanted to go club fix(Busan's No.1 club, just watch some of the youtube videos to see how hot is the place) but was too tired and went to rainbow bar to have some drinks. Was told by waitress in broken english that in bars in korea, we have to buy the waitress drinks but me and my friend act blur but she did not leave and continued talking to us. Half a pint of hoegarden cost 8000 won which in my opinion was rather pricey.

19 May
Went to this 2 barber pole place beside this shop with a mona lisa picture of psy. First time trying anmas and thought that it involves some decent massage with happy ending which was not the case. Was first quoted 80000 won by the ahjussi but we did not have enough cash and wanted to leave. Ahjussi then revised the price to 60000 won which we obliged.
Was told to change into shorts and lie on massage table. Lights were off and it was completely dark. The lady which i believe to be an ahjuma then proceeded to do light massage on my body and proceeded to pull down my pants. Did light bbbj and proceed to jerk me off. Did autoroam in the dark and i could not cum. I am more of a visual person. The lady had C-D cup boobs which my hands enjoyed cupping. After 15mins of Hj, i finally came. Felt that it was quite a waste of my money.