Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 01:16 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
I agree with u on that. Woman now behavior like man from the 60s...
I know a woman who has divorced from her husband based on husband's infidelity but what the husband didn't know through the process is while he was fucking another woman(single lady), his wife was also fucking someone husband. So the poor fucker is paying alimony even though his wife was cheating too. Imagine the difference in the outcome if he had known her dark deeds too.

But she had the holier than thou attitude, telling the whole world the husband cheated. If confronted about her own actions she remarked that 1. she was only playing with this other man. 2. she will let go anytime she is discovered by the other guys wife 3. she doesn't want to break up his marriage(so she is more moral than her husband and the lass he is banging)

so women can be scary. they can so critical of the man's indiscretions but when its their own, they can hide the darkest secrets and her female mates will side her and cover the matter with her in justification. neither does she care that the husband's woman whom she deem as a slut, is really a reflection of her. she doesn't care about the feelings of the woman whose husband she is screwing too.

for her pic. look at my recent post in milf

all I can say is poor bro. if only you knew.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment