Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drephk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L18H30 Viet $50/30min

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelias View Post
Just tried G2 in this freaking hot noon

G2
I forgot her name but shes like those typical shy mm. When I entered she caught my eye immediately cus shes like the youngest. cant rly rmb her name but she said shes here for 1 mth alrd.

Looks: 8.5 (Very petite syt, cute)
Boobs: B
Height: 1.5m+
Service: 8 (accommodating, hardworking)
Language: Mandarin
GFE: 7 (held my hand n walk inside room, and helped me to unzip before proceeding to strip herself. also acted cute, but no kissing mood not there else 9/10 alrd)
overall : 8

thanks to this weather couldn't rly perform well and feel freaking shag. When she doing bj I relax until going to doze off. started doing missionary w her till I tired, then ask her switched to cowgirl and she smiled. Ride me for ~5 mins then she feel tired, changed to doggy. did for a while then change back to missionary. hugged her n pump, she hugged me back. rly tired till I don't rly have to mood and wanted to cum asap but also struggled.

the only downside is no kissing n 69.
her trimmed pu$$ looks rly mesmerizing lol what a waste
Tried G2 as per your recommendation.

Agree that she's quite cute, but her ass is extremely shaggy and boobs are too small I think.

Age = 23
BJ = 7 (hardwork, but not so well versed)
FJ = 7 Tried many positions, but slightly loosen so I did it hard until cum in the missionary, but she moaned and said too painful?? (is it normal?)
Service = 6 (not too hygienic)
Language = bit of mandarin and english
GFE = 6