View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

A 23 year old SYT I ravaged in March 2014!

Fucking her tight pussy RAW! Stretched her to her limits!

Lying in bed, unable to get up after being thoroughly massacred!

From the black book!
Om is a 23 year old Thai girl from a rural area out of Bangkok. Computer studies graduate, 1st time as FL, on contraception - the pill. Voluptuous figure with large B+ cups and a perky butt. Nice 2cm long nipples - light brownish. Great to suck, lick with light bites too.
She gave me a good HJ and squatting BBBJ in the toilet. I then proceeded to hump her while she was bent over the sink. I penetrated her RAW in doggy before she could react, and deepthrusted her, stimulating her.
Proceeded to RAW in bed after a nice BBBJ. Had her in doggy, missionary, deepthrusting, prone. She was wet and tight and would have reflex contractions of her vaginal muscles. Fucked her for 30 minutes, stretched her to her limits, before cumming into her willing and waiting vagina, lovely watching my cum spill out.
Second round - had her in missionary and cowgirl. Had deepthroat and a nice wet BBBJ before that, with ball and shaft licking too. Came after 15 minutes and she dripped some cum on me too.
Nice pretty girl - RAW and creampieing her nice tight vagina was superb!

Up my points for the creampie shot and a shot of her lovely tits!
I've about 6GB of original content - photos, videos, creampies, RAW, BBBJ...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 12-10-2015 at 08:39 PM.