View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Sidetrack abit, why u like to keep raw & shoot inside them?R u passing them some disease as well?If yes, that's not only bastard but very evil too.
It's a feeling of total domination doing a pretty sexy SYT RAW. Knowing that I've just met her, and then undressed her within 5 minutes, getting a BBBJ from her and then fucking her RAW..
And cumming into her naked body within half an hour of first meeting her. I aim to totally subjugate the girl, and that includes impregnating them..
I get a rush knowing that for some money, I've bypassed all the girl's inhibitions, and turned her into my personal sperm receptacle!