View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

Woken by Channel's bf snores and discover she was not on the bed. Worried, I went out to search for her. Found her sitting by a bench facing the sea.

Me- Channel, so late liao, why you don't sleep, scared me you know, don't come out by yourself, ask me accompany you mah.

Channel- He snore so loud how to sleep, he song liao just throw me aside n sleep like pig

Me- Don't sad lah, come closer, so cold here (I lay my hands over her shoulders, she was wearing a black lacey spaghetti strap full dress, braless )

Channel- Gor, can you break with my sis n be with me?

Me- No lah, your sis sure hate you forever if I did that, don't spoil the relationship with you n her lah, we now like that good mah, enjoy each other's company

Channel- But you really nice guy....

Me- You drunk liao lah, lie on my legs n enjoy the breeze

As she lie on my legs, my 2ic hardon again, she feels it and immediately took it out n gave me a bj. My hand start to roam into her "long gao" and squeeze her boobs, playing with her nipples. Suddenly, she just sat onto me and started to ride. Pressing her boobs against my mouth, prompting me to suck her nipple. Up and down, up and down, she lean against my ear and whisper

Channel- Later cum in me, I want to feel what its like

Me stop her from moving (Big head thinking before small head take over) - Cannot lah, you pregnant how?

Channel- I started pills coz I scared accident with my bf

Channel- I didn't tell him coz I want to feel it with you first

Even my ex don't allow me to cum in her, its my day Small head took over and just remove her entire dress. It was 3am and I don't think there is anyone around, even if there is my small head had took over, I would love ppl to watch too. Turn her around for a reverse cowgirl as I grab her boobs. We were just enjoying it. Feel like shooting but hold, and turn her to face me again. Mouth and 1 hand against her bouncing boob, the other hand on her mouth to prevent her from moaning too loud. She move up, down, up,down and I told her I'm cumming. She move faster and faster. Cum in her as my hands grip her boobs, it was warm and I was loving it............