Old 19-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crouching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Yesterday my KL bro come to look for me, bring him go jalan jalan at JB. Then he ask any 'good' place can recommend, suddenly thinking of VIP. Had not been visit VIP for half year, so decide to bring him go enjoy.

New renovation of toilet, Jacuzzi pool still the same, chiongster around 10pax. Bath,eat,relax and ready to go. Go in the pool side and await girls come out. Around 12-15 girls working that time. Saw the girl in black dress, chubby face petite teen, suit my favor and decide to take her (no. 5xx).

FR as following:

1) Body - 8/10, small and petite
2) Boobs - 'A'
3) Massage - 7/10, quite relaxing
4) BBBJ - 5/10, too much of hand work
5) FJ - 3/10, further elaborate later
6) GFE - 3/10
7) RTF - NO!

Once enter the room, strip naked and ready to bath. Laying down on the bed and she is doing the usual massaging on my back, then continue in front. 10 minutes pass, she start BBBJ. Shallow into her mouth was great feeling, but just for 30second she start to use her hand to rub my hard dick. I try to hold her hand but she reluctantly just continue the BJ with hand for at least 2 minutes. The moment she stop BJ, she continue put the cap on my dick and straight riding it. I tell her to stop for a while for my didi to rest but she just refuse and keep on riding it until my didi cannot tahan and explode my amy. I turn and look on the clock, only 20 minutes gone. Lying down the bed and I ask her to comeby and wanting for kisses, she just say its done,time to bath. I was like what the fuck?!? Seriously? So fed up just take my bath and fuck off. 430pm inside, 500pm go out. 30minutes services but get charged for 45 minutes. Surprisingly my bro also outside when I go out. He had the same experience like mine (girl no 2xx).

Not sure since when VIP service had gone so suck blood, I was regular half year ago and that time almost everytime I get the full and quality services. I was been told that OKT will train all girl to service a standard routine. Was so disappointed on this trip, it feel like the girls just want to rush and make you cum early so that they also finished early. My bro told me KL bonking is far more better than this shit. Not necessary for me to disclose the girl's number, there are just working. Great job VIP, the worst fuck of my life. Bye!