Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Walk around OT 3rd floor after lunch. Saw a familiar face, whom I visited regularly when she working at Adelphi and Jln Sultan. Without hesitation, just sign in and enter.

Name: Cxxxxxl
Nationality: Singaporean
Looks: 7 (Slutty look)
Body: 7.5 (Put on a bit of weight but overall still ok. Meat in all the right places. Tits around B+ to C cup with nice perky butt. Fair complexion with tattoos at few areas on her body)
BJ: 7 (Although done with cap but still can feel the excellent suction. She started off with nice sensual licks around the balls area then proceeds on upwards. Blow for quite a long time with the occasionally AR thrown in.)
FJ: 7.5 (Responsive and seems to like doggy a lot. She moans very softly as her current workplace quite open.)
Massage: Slightly better than piano.
Damage: All in $150