View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.
I agreed with ur statement in bold.
Almost every whore will fuck raw customer. It is just a matter of the quantities (The VIP prilveged minority or majority)

Even when we go pub ONS or fuck flings, raw is not a big hoo haa
Nowadays youngsters raw more often than uncles