View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
Bro,

The below idiotic clown - Baotohk again has never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping. BG knows very well as he has a number of inactive clones under his belt.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing! I said before and I say again, Baotohk, you are simply not in my league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think you are overly sensitive. Very SNAG
My comment is not directed at you and I don't know why you jump the gun by saying you are not HER clone. I was just replying to your comment and shoot the sissy bugger.

Anyway, when you sign up for Premium membership , I know you are not HER

Let's start loving each other and fuck the shit out of those whore.

My Personal FR Thread: