View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Permata indah I saw it when I go Windsor food court for dinner. Bunga is somewhere nearby?
Why I rate my trip 6? Because I make a silly mistake on the ferry which disrupt my plan to try ocean massage.
And in the end, I have to spend more on taxi from waterfront to formosa. In a way also leads me to go blue moon to do massage which is expensive as compare to hotel king massage because
Kings massage is better in terms of massage. As I don't speak indo, the taxi that I take from hotel not really understand what I am talking. 60k for go and back from hotel allows me to visit other joints too? This is something I not sure of. When reaching golden bird,
as I mentioned in my fr, none of the girls show interest or even smile at me which makes my choice more difficult which in the end accept papi recommendation. This is also a mistake as we can't trust papi too much. My girl has the gfe feeling but not naughty enough
like those I read from fr which will automatic OTOT themselves. The indo Chinese cewek told me indah indah is cheap but is it good?

I think it will be easier to pin point the exact location of the joints on the map so newbies like me will find those joints easily? I know to do the pin point is not easy.