View Single Post
Old 20-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ravinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: peoples park centre small massage shop!?

Im new here, and im 19 years old this year. but i went to the people's park centre today as mentioned above saying that L3 gt something extra. so after my work today, 630 pm , i went to people's park centre which is 5 mins away from my work place.

I walked around, everything is so open there at the L3, but there is one place where i see no customers, and theres a woman who looked like shes in the early 30s, asking me to do a full body massage, $25/30mins. I hasitated for awhile cuz its my first time. So, i walked around again. making sure that there is no body . and i went in. she asked me to take off my clothes and leave my briefs on. so i did. i was disappointed as i thought it will just be a normal massage. till 25 mins, everything went normal. she occassionally rub rub den rub till inside of my briefs a lil. den she suddenly asked me if i want a handjob. so i agreed. it was 50 dollars. so as it is my first time of cuz i wanna try it. so i said yes. den she allow me to only roam around the boobs. she had a C cup im affirmative about that. so i roam. her handjob is very good. so i cannot take it i lifted her shirt up and suck hr tits. she said no sucking, but i cannot stand so i just suck. and she let out soft moans. den i see she did not resist, so i went into her pussy and rub it , she keep saying cannot cannot but she didnt resist it, so i just went on , the harder i rub, the faster she went. and den in the end, i came. it was a good first time experience. (: