View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

MENSPLUS - Your Ultimate Sunday Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila33 View Post
Got it from seller on Thurs, very friendly guy, gave me the necessary instructions for using the pills.

Was feeling damn horny last night, so took half a pill 1 hour before the action starts. Dick was rock hard in around 40 mins, gf commented that my brother seems harder!!! Hehehe.

After first round, normally can't erect so fast for second round but brother is super hard after gf itchy hand go touch him again. Very easily aroused plus can maintain erection throughout the action!!!

No side effects for me so far, really good stuffs here!!! Thumbs up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post
Tried the pills last night. All I can say is that its damn good. So hard n recovery ultra fast. After my 1st shot, the girl just sit next to me n touch my bro oly, he will get hard again. The girl also happy I recover so fast, she think she was the reason. haha.

Took half at 8pm last night, till now I can still feel my bro very active like raring to go again. Very good. Support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogiveup View Post
Hi everyone - I've been suffering from severe pre mature ejaculation - (less then 30 secs!!) and mild ED �� for almost 2 years manly due to anxiety and stress. That has put me off sex but not wanting to give up I started to try many remedies including kegels which actually made it worse for me.
Did intensive research and started doing reverse Kegels - it helps!! And I came across Men's plus on this cool forum. Ordered and it was delivered the next day. Hassle free transaction.
Took half the pill the next day at 8.25 pm on an empty stomach before dinner. Had a light dinner at 9pm. By then strange things started to happen down under. The Dick began to wake up. Got home showered and was feeling very horny. I made my move on my GF. During foreplay i was already Rock hard and later on when I penetrated her, she moaned so loudly and told me - Your cock is hard! Make me your bitch! So I started to bang her hard and in the midst of banging, I realized that I was banging longer then usual. Yes!!! Finally I'm back!!! It was the best love making/fuck session i have ever had in the past 2 years!! ��
This pill assisted my Dick to be rock hard which in my case helped a lot in my condition. Harder, stiffer erections help to partially, mildly numb the Dick but yet feel the pleasure of a tight wet pussy.
Men's Plus gave me confidence to overcome the fear of cumming too fast. Many thanks to this small but mighty pill. Thank you Men's Plus. �� ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCheongster View Post
Bro MP, im damn fucking scared to eat ur pills u know. Everytime I eat, I end up fucking n fucking. Like today, eat half pill this morning, I already fuck 3 times today!!!! Fuck my FB twice this afternoon n just now home, give my wife another round. My wife asking me why I so horny nowadays!!??

Buy ur pills liao, I nowadays got to go eat Black Chicken soup n turtle soup once each a week u know. Wah low. But damn song la. I never thought I would say I sian of sex but I've been really fucking a lot bro. My worse was to up my FB twice in the afternoon, then 2shots with a siambu from Dome1 and late night thought can rest but wife come touch touch n I marikita again so end up sex again. My cock never do so much work before in my life!!! Haha.

Must learn how to control taking the pill la bro. Else very siong for my health. But thanks for it at the same time. My kukubird never been in this tip top condition in my entire life, without the pills I also wont be having the time of my life. Kumsia very much!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dci110 View Post
good stuff. recovered fast enough for round2, within 30 mins! and it was still hard enough to go again after round 2.

all these on half a pill. only side effect I encounter is a slight headache. drinking more water relieves it.

small price to pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
I have been using Mens+ for the past 2 years and very satisfied with the consistency.

Recently feels that my dick is getting more and more sensitive. During the restock, Bro recommended me P-spray. So in the end got both Mens+ and P-spray.

Last night try the spray before my session starts. I do not feel anything different until the session starts. My usual 10 mins of humping extended to almost 30 mins. I am so shagged out after the 1st shot. More shag than taking IPPT. The gal was super wet as evidenced from the wet bedsheet. Best part is it does not numb my dick. I can actually feel the dick in and out of her pussy. Damn shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VittaMen View Post
Managed to try the pills over the weekend n it was simply.... AWESOME!!!

Never felt this hard before, laster much longer than usual and I could get my dick hard again within 15mins. 2 shots an hour is a breeze.

Great stuff, just wonderful. Hope no young guys try else I dread to think how banged up their gfs would be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
ok... I mentioned that I wasn't going to try the half pill + spray combo.... but i couldn't help myself.

but there's a slight variation to my combo... which I think was a mistake (read on and you'll see what I meant), big mistake.

so, last night unker wanted to try the pill + spray. took half a pill and sprayed twice on the little bro and waited. started to get frisky with wifey, but was told her menses are round the corner and worried there might be blood...so I decided to put on condom... except that I only had the durex performa (with desensitizing cream)...

that was my biggest mistake.

long story short... missus was super happy and wet as my little bro was so hard, hot and I was banging away. no need to say... she came quite a few times again and was really tired out tonight too.

problem was... unker's little bro is too desensitized by the spray and the performa cd+cream! I changed to all sort of positions which can give more tightness and sensations... and kept pumping away...also no use. this time i was really really tired... i had been going on for almost an hour of slow, fast, frantic, very slow banging... and still not cumming.

so...i tried to suggest to my wife what I never tried before. which was to try anal.

to my surprise she actually gave me permission (maybe she was guilty on her part as she had cum quite a few times and I had yet to cum lol)! so, I slowly wet her using her own fluids and tried my 1st anal penetration ever. slowly and cautiously unker pumped and... the sensation is really really on a different level siah! though wife's pussy is tight, but anal wise...the grip is engulfing the dick so tight and full, but I was also worried for wife's reaction, so I went real slow each stroke. thank god, the slow strokes concentrated all the sensation on my dick and 10+ strokes later... I was finally able to cum... after that I just laid on top of my wife with my still hard dick in her ass.

advice to all! please do not mix the spray with any other performance cream etc... unless you got superman's stamina. coz, unker was really wasted physically after last 2 nights of hard banging. today took morning off work as my thighs were strained and like jelly.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers