View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Just One Try ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercourse View Post
Im similar to u. Not into quantity. With this pills, I can remain super hard till I cum and even remain hard after I cum till I lay there and rest abit then it will slowly soften. Then I will go wash up n have a good nights sleep.

Also bought some supplements and that really makes my little brother more alive than before. Mornings and most nites will be auto hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMan View Post
A short FR. Been on this for more than a year. Never fail me. Will be hard n really does give a faster recovery period n will get hard again with slight arousal. When I first took, some bright vision but now all is fine, probably cos my body is now used to it. A pill can easily last me a day to 18hrs. Cheaper alternative to the V n C.

Nowadays taking some supplements reco by seller n body system really works better n a definite improvement in my libido.Thumbs up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Yes! Even my partner asked why my so power.Did u eat anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edit View Post
Promise TS to give a review after trying.

Met TS within 12 hours from posting on thread till collection. Friendly chap, and give full details and explanation on how to use the pills.

Tired 1 full pill, and gave me the most wonderful time for me and my partner. Evening 2 hours, night 3 hours, morning 1 hours. Have not tried trusting continuously for 3 hours before and still feeling super hard. Even my partner also mentioned had best of her time.

Now both of us look forward to our next session. Thanks TS for bringing in such products. And hopefully stock will never break.

Thanks once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Yup. This is my reviews. Hope you guys pardon for my poor English.

After weeks of going thru the reviews from bros here, i decided to give it a try. I manged to arrange for a pick up fast as it is near my workplace. I tried it out yesterday as me and my wife heading out for dinner. So I took the pill before heading out since bro told me to take before meal. Within half an hour my body heats up. My wife even asked me if I am alright. Hehe...i just told her weather a bit hot tonight.

Anyway to cut the story short, we went for a drink after dinner before heading home. I think the drink is making my wife a bit tipsy and horny. In the car, she became very touchy. So as you guys already guessed it, we cant wait to head home and fuck each other's brains out. Luckily with the pills, my dick is able to go for a few more rounds. My wife is very surprised as it has been a long time we fuck for few rounds. Normally I have to service her after 1 round.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
Thanks for the contact. Supplier is very accomodating and patient. So a big plus already.

i took half a pill (like most guys said) this morning. It works very well. Slighly heavy headed but result is up to my expectation. Been a while since i feel hard as a rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers