Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

FR on FL lady in Banana
Alone in Beijing and after reading the forum and recommendations from brothers of common mind, I da bao this girl from Banana and brought her back to my hotel. Her name is Ma Ruiling, 1.62m, long eye-lashes, cheerful smile and a body screaming to get out of her dress. I am a shallow man, I go for the boobs and the curves. She is from Northeastern province of JiLing.

The action started just as I closed the hotel room door. As I turned around, she was only inches away from me and she kissed me on the lips. After a decent smooch, she worked her hands and grabbed my balls and rod in her hand and kissed me again. Made me hard instantly. She led me into the room and commanded me to take off my clothes. As I stripped down to my briefs, she stopped me and told me she needs to shower first. So I sat on the bed to watch some TV while she prep herself.

She came out very shortly, dressed in a shower cap and nothing else. Told me the water in the shower was too cold. She followed me into the shower and I try to fix the taps. Found a comfortable temperature shortly. Turned to her and she was chewing her index finger from the side of her mouth. She suggested we shower together, so we did. She gave me a very good back scrub and cleaned my tools before she proceed to give me a tease of a BJ. It was only 5 or 6 blows and she pulled it out.

She said it was my turn to wash her and I did. I enjoyed rubbing shower gel on her near perfect 36C’s and also fingered her. After a while, I tried 2 fingers in the pink and my pinky in the smelly. She didn’t like that at all, so I stopped and we finished up with showering.

In the room, we raba some more until I am hard again. Then she proceed to cap me, I was thinking the foreplay is rather short, but she has a good body, so can maybe get 2 or 3 shots off over night.

She climbed onto the bed like a little kitten, stopped, turned her head to look at me with an impish smile and told me “Don’t be shy, thrust it to the limit.”. OMG! Buah tahan ah! My body was shaking with the sudden rush to my balls. I grabbed her ass and started thrusting her like a mad dog. She kept urging “harder” under her breath. In a few minutes, we have slowly moved to the head-board and she is pressing her palms against it, but she is still asking for me to thrust harder, so I parted her buttocks with my thumbs and thrust deeper into her. She let out a little gasp but sucked her breath in almost immediately. I think she came, but I have not, so I flipped her around positioned her legs in a V shape and rest them on my shoulders. Grabbed the top part of her thigh and continue to ram her. She closed her eyes and bid her lower lips. She told me to go quicker and harder between gritted teeth. I wish my wife is so dirty! Switched to ram her with her doing a scissors split. I humped her while hugging her one thigh.

Switched positions again and I put my weight on her so now the head is between her knees. Her hands came up to hold the back of her knees. I can see a green vein starting to show near her left temper. I kept ramming her. After another 5 minutes or so I came. I wanted to withdraw but she immediately slide her legs around my waist and locked me in. She told me to not come out and then I felt her vagina muscle squeeze my deflating rod. This is the first time I got squeezed by such a strong vagina. The feeling is damn shiok!

She held me there for about 10 minutes then she told me she was getting numb under my weight. I pulled out carefully as my rod is now flaccid and I didn't want to spill my seeds in the cap into her. She lighted a cigarette and we share the cigarette. I flipped around and felted some wetness on the bed. Upon looking, I saw 2 distinct wet spots. Add that to my wet pubic, I think she came 3 times. I am in the service industry, so I think my service is up to standard that session. Have not had such intense sex for a long time, I need to meet the correct girl to repeat this. I felt that this session nearly killed me, I would need to go to the gym to keep fit in order to repeat this performance.

Just as I was thinking about this, she reached for my rod and started wanking it. I was quite confident it will not grow hard as I have just shot my load. To my surprise, I got hard again. Well, it would be a miracle to come a second time within 1 our for my normal standard, so I laid back and told her I am tired and she had to work me. She rode me commando style: up-down, circles and front-back repeatedly. I enjoyed her boobs going up and down. Then she suggested I do her from the back. She was really hardworking, so I agreed. She lead me to the ceiling to floor full glass window, open the curtains and positioned herself for receiving my rod, by putting the palms and face against the glass. Since my room is deem and she is the one naked against the glass, I went for it. The fear of being seen just make it so much more exciting. I was like in my early twenties again, I came the second time.

After this we washed up and I was hungry, so we ordered room service and ate a little. She was sleepy and she suggested we sleep. We huge each another as we tried to sleep. She made the mistake of brushing against my dick and instantly, my old soldier is up for action again. I told her I wanted another session, but she said she was sleepy, so I said ok. A few minutes later, she checked my dick and I was still hard. She reached for my 12 pack Durex, I told her it’s ok, we can do it in the morning. She told me I wont be able to sleep with a hard dick. She is my woman and it is her responsibility to make sure I am satisfied and well rested. OMG! My wife would have told me to go PCC in the toilet and not wake the kids. I really felt like not going home to my wife. Ever.

The sun came through the open curtains in the morning and woke her. According to her, I was sleeping like a dead pig. So she played with my tummy hair to wake me up. She has put on her panties and I was hard to see her. I told her to kiss my didi good morning and she did and also flicked her finger at my didi. That hurts a little, but it is all good fun. She started to give me a BJ and this time I held her head to my dick. She ran her fingers across my balls sag and it is enough for me to let go. She would just not give me head, but always give me the tease.

She told me more about herself, she is only 20 and how she came to Beijing at age 16. I told her about my army days and my travels. I massage her around her groin and asked her when and what happened when she lost it. She put my fingers inside her and proceed to tell me how her co-worker in the kindergarden she was teaching did it in the working fields. She was getting wet and I reached for the condom and we did it for the 4th time in 6 hours.

We went down for breakfast and came back to the room. I needed to go No. 2 and when I came out she is only wrapped in bathrobe ready to shower. I hug her and told her the toilet stills smells and slipped my arms into the neckline of her bathrobe. As expected, there was nothing underneath, so it was round 5 for me. This is STUD status for a man my age! I still cannot believe it.

Boobs – 9/10. Well shaped 36C. Nice and soft breast that does not sag. Light brown Body – 7.5/10 with all the right curves, slight tummy under the belly button.
nipple around the size of Singapore 20 cent coin. If only she had pink nipples.
Face – 6.5/10. Looks like a little like Candy Lo.
Hair – 6/10. Long hair that reaches her higher back. Very dry hair due to often coloring.
Skin – silky smooth, with a birthmark 1 inch under the belly button, which serves as a road sign to go lower.

BJ – She did not give me any.
AR – None. I am not that kind who likes AR
FJ – 10/10 for me. Best FJ I did in years and the squeeze from her vagina is unforgettable.
French kissing - yes
RTF – You bet!