View Single Post
Old 26-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Post Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u.
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round.

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?