Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenjiann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frist Foursome in Swingers Club

Hope Bros enjoy this story Try to recover This Story back ^^ for all bros

Jan and I have had a few experiences trying to live out our fantasies. But one night we discussed going to a swingers club and started sifting through the internet trying to find somewhere suitable. Eventually we found a club only 20 minutes drive from our home and called the owners to have a chat. It sounded a very nice and well run establishment and we arranged a visit then became members just a week later. Our first experience was a real eye opener and we had a terrific time. But I’ll write about that next time.

This story is what actually happened the last time we were there.

We hadn’t been for a few months and were looking forward to meeting old friends and hopefully making new ones. We arrived just before nine pm and made our way past reception to the bar where we met and said hello to a few folk we’d seen from previous visits. Eventually we sat in the lounge and chatted while having a look at the various states of dress and undress of the other members. Some of the women’s outfits were very erotic and left little to the imagination.

After about ten minutes or so another couple asked if they could join us and introduced themselves as Chloe and Paul. Chloe was dressed only in black high heels, stockings and a black basque with white trim and a matching pair of panties. Paul was still fully dressed as were Jan and I. However, Jan’s little black skirt was so short that it clearly exposed her stocking tops and most of her legs above those. Her gold coloured corset offered a beautiful view of her 36DD’s which were being admired by both Paul and Chloe. This didn’t go unnoticed by Jan who also enjoys the attention and feel of a woman. And more than one, given the chance. Something we haven’t tried yet but hope to do so soon.

After chatting some more, Chloe and Paul said they were heading for the hot tub and hope we would either join them or meet with them later. We decided to meet them later as we wanted to wander around the club and see what was happening on the dance floor. I love to watch women dancing, especially in revealing clothing and there were certainly some of that on the floor tonight.

To Be Continue ^^