View Single Post
Old 14-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro VBKK, I assume you are not a lawyer by professional....question is the onus is on the customer to prove that he is the innocent party....do you seriously think he has a chance to succeed?
Anyway, if such cases increases in frequency, then it is a clear indication that the Agogo wants to scam customers, especially new ones.
Having customers who run w/o paying is part n parcel of doing biz. I do not and will never condone such acts. BUT if such acts cause mgmt to impose unreasonable rules on others, then I will agree to a boycott of such an establishment.
Many of us run biz and "bad debts" is always inevitable.
a chance to succeed what? In retrieving the $$? Yes of course. No bars would want to condone and allow such girls ( if they have such problems ) to work in their bars. As a boss yourself of the bar, would u want to allow such girls to work in your establishment and have bad name written across everywhere?

Boss/Mamasan dun get a cut of the 3000baht for cheating the customer. Only the girl will get the full share. So why would any bars condone such actions? If a girl have repeated incidents whereby customers keep coming back asking for $$ , the girl will be asked to leave.

I have seen/met many incidents whereby such issues arises and most of time it's the customer fault. Customer too rough, girl can't refuse to accommodate. Customer want to raw/anal etc. That's where the customer need to go back to the bar and the girl will be asked to come back wherever she is. And settle there and then. Not implying that threadstarter was in the wrong but just saying. Also it would be good to remember the number tag of the girl in case u can't get the thai name pronounced correctly.

Bars dun work this way. There are there to make a good business for many years to come. No bars would encourage or condone girls to cheat customers as they are aware words spread fast and very soon the bar will be without any customers. Incidents like this are few and between and it's best for u to go down to the bar if u feel u got shortchanged in any way or whatsoever prior to leaving the bar as agreed with your girl of the night.

Nope, not a lawyer. Just a doormen at Ladyboy bar