View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Wow bro, you certainly shared a lot! I'm very impressed. Hope this helps the newer cheongsters.

For me, I usually bring some tidbits from home to give the gal at the start of the session. Makes for a great icebreaker most of the time + it gives them some face i.e. they will show it off to their colleagues later before sharing. TGs are lidat one; they like to show off either big tips, expensive gifts or novel stuff. Speaking some Thai helps too cz can TCSS with them.

You are quite right about their earnings. One of my ex-regulars left her boom boom shop after just over 10 years and took home around 90k almost every month. That's about 10m in her account. She basically no need to work for life liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Up to certain level one must take initiatives to order the girl do things or take control of the session.