Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Did you confront yr tiko boss.Why he did that
It was an agreement as he just saved me from being laid off from work. He only asked one thing which was let him enjoy Miyuki anyway he want. I had a cold sweat in my hand when I saw him viewing into her panties.

Later Miyuki told me after I went to buy his cigarette he offered her to massage her shoulder. He told her to sit on sofa and instead of shoulder, he started to massage her legs and hip. He laid her on sofa and started to go futher into back... She kept her eyes closed all time and waited me to return..

Drinking continued and I was completely drunk by midnight. Miyuki was on sofa a sleep. He told me then to stay in living room. He told me he will bring her to guest bed room where we stay.

Yet he took her to his bed room instead and locked the door...

Miyuki at the park another day... this one is taken by boss...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki14c.jpg (775.6 KB, 1733 views)