Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Sunday night at boss's beach house. It was already past 1 am and boss carried Miyuki into his bedroom. Miyuki woke up on his arm and looked at me yet did not say anything. Once he took her in bedroom, he told me to say in living room and never open the door.

I sat by the door and listen. It was quiet yet boss was telling Miyuki something. I hear Miyuki telling boss, not right, not right... Then a lot of noise...

Later Miyuki told me he told about the condition of keeping my job and he has a right to do anything with her tonight as I agreed. He told her he had a love feeling about her and just wanted to take sensual photo for memory...

Miyuki at last agreed just for posing... so boss asked her to undress and try on the bra and panties he prepared...

This is how the shooting of Miyuki started late night..as she changing bra he was looking at her..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myuki-sun0.jpg (537.2 KB, 2011 views)
File Type: jpg myuki-sun1.jpg (615.5 KB, 1690 views)