View Single Post
Old 22-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Where and how did you meet your mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq View Post
It works for some people. For me, I think its Tian Yi. Every gal I know... sure no good outcome. I spend money to know each one of them better, but in the end there is no guarantee. Branded cafes and offering to pay for everything. But, wtf.... this world doesn't reward chivalry and generosity. The unthinking generous are the real fools.... But, if not fools, there wouldn't be free lunches. sigh.....
bro ur msg makes me think twice of going to SDU...

my plan initially is to try as hard as i can through the "natural way" first... means through school, at work or clubbin etc. Then if few more yrs still really no luck & i wan to settle down, then last resort is SDU & matchmaking agencies...

bro, ur words remind me of a good fren... he always willing to spend money in getting to know the gal better (with no ulterior motives), rely a nice guy who bring his date to restaurant & cafe, not hawker centre, so that she can dine in comfort... But gals tend to take these nice guys for granted, i guess?

Nowadays when i know a gal, i jus no longer have the zeal to do so much for her.. not because i can't bear to part with my money, but probably cos i've been disappointed one time too many...

sometimes i wonder how many wrong turns can a person endure... each time after a setback, i will hide myself for awhile before picking myself up ..... only to meet with another disappointment... actually i dun care abt the wasted money or time, but it's difficult to keep my fighting spirit when the outcome is always so discouraging...
反正我本来就是一个人旅行