Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Had a terrible headache after the 2 rounds of screwing the sexy 30 yo single pinay.

she still messaging me asking when i can meet her again.

but i think i have had enough

time to move to other targets.

sorry for not writing a detailed fr. cause i was really having a terrible headache. just wanted to get it over and done with.

anyway slightly better now.

on the positive side for me...

if you guys remember long ago i had mentioned there was this aunty and her neice. i have scrweed both. the aunt is the girls mothers sister. actually i screwed the aunt first followed by the sister

the neice is not happy cause everytime i meet her i only bring her to hotel for screwing and after that its bye bye.

so she told me that she wants me to do more than just sex like go out with her and stuff. which is impossible for me. so i said in that case we have to break up (like i was really in love with her rite??)

so now she intends to introduce her friends to me. she said there is this gal 27 yo who hurt her last time. so she wan to intro her to me.

am i not lucky

the pinay network is great. you break up on good terms with them. you get bonus and incentives.

wow...so i am awaiting her search to fructify...

in the meanwhile i dun think i need to roam around void decks or private estates in search of pinay pussies.

haha

the other part is really lack of time dudes. if not i can guarantee i could have one a day max 5 a week. 2 days reserve for family mah.

but unfortunately no time to screw around that much.

keep reading posting guys i will write some frs from the past as i can remember.

like i mentioned in my earlier posts the same thing happened today too... i dun even knwo the name of the gal i screwed. just pick up go hotel screw give some cash and bye bye.

i dun believe in free lunches... for a while i am of pros too.

so it feels good here for me to each his own.

any guys been lucky?