Old 29-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

JUst to share with all bros my experience with my 1st Pinay.

Recently i got to know this milf pinay age 29. (got a 7 yrs old kid) Got to know her at clarke quay after going back to my office on sunday noon , cos she happen to ask mi what bus to take to bugis around carpenter st
since i am gg to bugis to meet my friend for a drink , i offer to guide her there. chat chat during the trip to bugis. Got to know more bout her basic details like where she work as a maid etc. exchange ctc. After reached we parted ways. She call me that very night to chat , so i bo liao nvm company her chat. We came out a few times subsequently , i just treat her to meals and drink during the 1st few outings. Things began to changed after a few outing ,that day i met her friend and her to chat drink her friend soon go back to "home" left me and her , suddenly she started holding my hand .
I was thinking ah got chance liao lol. So since she hold i also hold lo walk walk act blur , i began bolder so start to round my arms round her waist , also no rejection . so i tink confirm can liaoz ,she silently agree my actions , but i decided to hold back dun want to look to eager cos dun want her to think i pervert. I just continue chat and flirt with her , then when sending her back...She lays her head on my shoulder grabbing my arms during the journey back home on bus cos got a year nvr have a gal did this (broke off a yr with my ex). so was feeling both warmth and also gian , cos i am a toucher and feeler person , I like to hug all these as i found out eventually my self haha cos got contact feel song. Gave mi a peck when i saw her near but not her block to play safe. After that day constantly got recd calls from her to chat and chat , fish out more info bout her previous relationship (divorcee , actually pity her cos husband run off with another women while she is here working) She told me she nvr go out with guys in sg before (actually hinting she likes mi) . But in my mind i know this is only as fling and nothing more .Then the next meeting i decided come out with a lame excuse to go hotel and have a drink , bought some beers and went to a hotel near owen road. In the room she went to shower , while i was busy setting the table for beers and stuffs. Next thing i know , she came out wrapped in a towel . I was thinking later sure will be happening but i act blur open a can gave her and also open one can to drink . Sat on the edge of bed and chat. after 2 cans , she started to move more closer to me move her head more towards me with a dreamy loook in her eyes , before i kneww it she planted a soft kiss on my lips , since i know what is going on i also softly return the favor back , and started a build up of tongue fight. Gently push her to bed lying down cont. the battle, i started removing the towel 1st left her bra still on .Suddenly she stopped and hesitate tell me she still love her ex husband dun want to do the same thing he did to her( Sleeping around) . In my mind knn things come till now still can ebrake meh but i dun want to forced her so tell her its her choice and tell her since her ex already re-marry with a baby , she is considered single and she is free to do what she want and is not wrong .So lie back let her think , i took the risk to stop this ride and let her decide . Lucky in the end she finally " Xiang tong" haha. Climb on top of me start to battle again haha. I was thinking mai tu liao dun take another risk. Unhook her bra and panty , so the action got to a high point she also cannot hold back liao , very wet ( 2 yrs no sex) ,
tight also but slippery (holy water) haha, quickly took my helmet which i prepared slip on and start the real war . bang her in cowboy , doggi and finishing in missionary . That was one of my memorable sex in that yr time (even pros cant do till 20 min with me non -stop). After that wash up , she still shy , request to wash alone . haha . A very shy girl only touched by a man before . Haha .After the shower , we had dinner at compass point before sending her back to her home. After that day , she became a bit sticky on phone , ma chiam like OC like tat check where i was ah , jealous when nvr return her call .i hum ji dun want her to be so sticky and know my whereabouts so I play the sometimes wu chup sometimes bo chup attitiude with her .Still got go out with her twice a month roughly , reason see when i can have the next session with her and intend to make her my FB till she not in sg.Good thing about why i still in contact with her is that after knowing her 3 months and mostly she call mi , she nvr ask me to top her card or ask me to buy things for her. But i will give some small gifts the next time we meet. (reward for good behavior.haha )

So thats my story so far , hoping to share this story with all bros but no time to type till now.

Paiseh Paiseh