Old 20-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
dear bros,

CNY coming soon, be careful of gong an and robbers while you cheong.

taxi drivers seems to be a good source of information. the other day, me and my friend felt bored and wanted to go cheonging. got up a cab and ask taxi driver where got fuck shop. he says he know of one place with good quality gals, in terms of looks and skills and is willing to drive us there. of course, we also told him we from the south and cheonging is cheap there. he told us don't worry, ST only RMB150 and overnite RMB400.

althought what he says is quite unbelievable, but we decided to try lor. (Note: while cheonging, always bring just enough cash and leave your wallets and cards at home/hotel !!) even kenna rob, throw them all the cash and run.

after about 20 mins ride down south of east 4th ring road, we reached the place. look like a slump, but since come liao, look-see lor. he made a call using my mobile (just being stingy, i found out later) and the metal door of one of the unit opened. inside, got one lau kuai bu (to be politically correct: mamasan) with 6-7 gals sitting around watching TV.

i should say none of them are ugly or exremely gorgeous. it is average for all these average gals. got one gal and was lead to a cupboard, the gal open the cupboard door and walk in, and ask me to follow. wah sai !!! superb cover-up design, the row of built-in cupboards were use as a cover-up cum wall and behind the "wall" is a big bed for business.

my friend see "wind water" and chatted with the gals while i release my load and vice versa.

overall quite an exciting new experience, but it all depends on your own heng-sway. as long as you are prepared for the worst, anything else is bonus. that day, we have about RMB1000 with us and we were prepared to throw these money away if anything bad happened. BUT, it all turn out well and we even tipped the taxi driver RMB50.

Sway-sway, many people called me and i use the mobile a lot after that and i lost the contact no. knn, gonna explore another taxi again the next time.

happy cheonging.