View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Tried Annie last evening; place is quiet probably due to NDP telecast. Once I went up the stairs and opened the door, she was there waiting. Pretty MILFish looking with nice make up. Led me into a room and handed me a towel while she went to get a cup of tea for me. Nice ambience - place looks new with clean bedsheets.

Bathe quickly, dried up and lied down. She asked me if I like oil. Nodded and she started her massage. Unlike those HC which goes for yr didi after 10 minutes into the massage, she was very professional; kneading the neck and shoulders and the backbone. Very strong hands and can feel the warmth and heat building up as she rubbed tightly those tense muscles. Not a time watcher.

After that asked me to turn around and work on my upper torso. Then went down to the stomach area and the thighs. Sensing my didi was aroused, she asked me the GQ. Opted for BM and then she went to wash her hands first.

Not going into the details but can only say her BM was awesome and sensual especially with her D melons, firm, non sagging and naturally bouncy. Played with her for nearly 20 mins before exploding.

Cleaned up chit chat for a while before paying her off - spent about one and a half hours with her. Nice lady and will RTM whenever I am free for a massage and others.

Thanks and cheers to TS.
What was the damage???