Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 8
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

2nd day at boss's beach house. He told me to take our kids to beach after breakfast yet kids needed mom with them. So all of us went to beach yet boss took Miyuki to beach house after lunch. He gave me strict instruction not to return to the beach house until dinner. I still remember Miyuki's sad face...

My mind was some where yet stay at beach with kids. Meantime, boss was talking into Miyuki to let him have sex at beach house. At this point she know the condition I agreed and she was very disappointed yet understood I had no other choice.

Still Miyuki refused him having sex on that day but agreed she will give herself to him once kids returned home with me tomorrow....

At night on 2nd day, after kids are on bed, he took Miyuki to his room again. This time boss was naked with her letting her to pleasure him with hands and her mouth... I could hear her being fingered in her pussy and making erotic voice during nude photo shooting...

You see boss's dick on last photo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myuki-sun3.jpg (123.8 KB, 996 views)
File Type: jpg myuki-sun4.jpg (306.6 KB, 967 views)
File Type: jpg myuki-sun5.jpg (756.1 KB, 1159 views)