Old 04-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

This is my first field report, it might not be very juicy… please bear with it..
Just came back last weekend, some inform on Catherine and Colonze MPs to share.

Catherine
Cat $1.7k, girl no. 28 (can’t remember name).
After shower, proceed to bed. She turned on the TV showing Japan AV, immediately action as per SOP. After I cum, her hand still holding to my dick(stroking and playing with it), this go on for about 10-15 minutes. When my little brother recovery, she proceed to BBBJ me till I can’t tahan and proceed for 2nd round. After I cum, she laid beside me, chat a bit (chicken & duck talked).
Time passed, (can’t remember how long), then she signal to me to have a last round, so we proceed as per SOP.
tips her $300 for her excellence services.
total damaged $2k. worth trying,,

Colonze
Try with 4 of my friends, we booked a VIP room with a KTV and a Jacuzzi attached plus inside this KTV room there are 4 bedrooms with bathtub attached.
(can u imagine how big this VIP room is?)
After picking our favorite girl from the fish tank we proceed to the VIP room, inside the room the gals help us to change into bathrobe, then we all seating in the KTV room have our dinner at the same time the gals will start singing thai pop songs.
Once the water in the Jacuzzi is ready, all 8 of us proceed to relax in it, during this time the gals will use their body to rub again ours, wah lang really can’t tahan man. Is really shiok, all the gals very sporting, it allow everyone of us (guys) to touch and explore it,
They even take turn to touch all our brother to compare who had the biggest / thickest dick… haha… really fun.
After relaxing in the Jacuzzi for about 45 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore and proceed to lead my gal to the room and start my action. 1st shot cum to fast, maybe due to the Jacuzzi…haha then proceed to sing some songs drink some beer… then before time up proceed to shoot another round with my gal.

Not really sure what is the price of the girl I pick, she number 204. total damaged cost $12k+. Divided by 4, so each cost about $3k. I tips the my gal $500. I know some of you will say I crazy…. But is really worth it.

Btw, the KTV room is for 3 hours…. included foods, beer, waiter … is definitely worth it. If you travel in a group of 4, can consider this stop....