View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
got a bottle of mens+ & p-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing i realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the m+, i took half as recommended by ts, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
really power... Got it on friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think i'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and i only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
owe bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in changi village hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a army singlet (which i bought for her in e-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching tv. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast. :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason33 View Post
thank you bro mensplus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run:d

this shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like super-man!