Old 23-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

While I was at work contemplating on which one of my old girlfriends I would call up, my wife called. She informed me Yolanda had just bought a computer and asked could I help her set it up. Of course I said sure no problem give her my cell number tell her to call me so that we can set up a time.

Later that afternoon I got the phone call from Yolanda. I said hello, hey what’s up, Yolanda’s reply. Nothin much just chillin waiting to punch the clock, baby. Yeah I hear ya there, Yolanda said. So I hear you bought yourself a computer, I said, yeah I was wondering if you could help a sista out, Yolanda asked. And of course with the state of perpetual horniness I have been in I thought—sure would help ya out in more ways than one. But I remembered that this was my wife’s best friend and decided not to try my luck on her. We set up a time later in the week on Thursday.

I spent the next few days forcing myself not to jack off. I wanted to see how long I could go without the release.

Thursday came I wanted to work-out after helping Yolanda set up her computer so I decided to arrive a little early. I rang the doorbell as I was waited for her to answer the door I told myself three days is enough as soon as I get home I’m going blow this load. Finally the door opened, I immediately noticed that her neck and upper body were wet. She said you’re early I was just getting out of the shower. Now I had not moved I was staring at her nipples through her t-shirt, which were standing at attention due to their moistness and the cold air from outside. I think she caught me because she quickly turned her back and invited me in. My dick instantly went up to full mast. I entered her home and closed the door. Make yourself comfortable, Yolanda yelled as she quickly went upstairs. The next thing she said was I’ll be down in a minute let me finish drying off and put on some more suitable clothes. Take your time was all I could say, thankful for the opportunity to reposition my penis in my pants, man I hope she didn’t notice.