View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Mine started when i was 11, see my mums and her younger cousin (living at my place) panties, bra hanging in the house, became curious and started sniffing the panties.
but one incident happened that changes everything, one night after i sniff my mums cousin panties, (i sleep in the living room) her panties was those cotton type with small flowers printed all over the fabric and after that i fell asleep totally forgotten about the panties on my hand.
at about 3am in the morning i woke up with a sensation on my dick, i was hard . i open my eyes and see my mums cousin sucking me quietly and slowly. i pretend to be asleep but since i was so young, i oculdnt control myself and as such, i had to move when i feel myself going to pee.
she realsied it and show me a sign to keep quiet and took that panties on my hand and wrap it on my dick and started jerk it. seeing her panties on my dick was more than enough but the sensation of her hand holding her panties and jerking me was enough that i just shot out, she used the panties to wipe me clean and walk back into her room.

next day i saw that same panties in a pail soak in water. she left to go back to Malaysia a few weeks later and i never see her again till now

from than on, i developed panties and MILF fetish.
wish i have such relatives like yours and my releases will be wonderful, each time, every time!!!