View Single Post
Old 28-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

Blushing and red in the face, she quickly pulled Mr. Chan's hands away and went over to me. Taking me by the hand, she led the both of us into the pickup truck, with Chan2, Mr. Chan's brother staring at us from the backseat, leering from ear to ear.

As Mr. Chan was helping my mom put her stuff at the back of the truck, Chan2 handed to me a gameboy advance. My eyes widened with glee and before I could reached out to take the handheld console from his hands, Chan2 snatched it back.

With pleading eyes, I asked: " Uncle, can lend me play?"

With a smirk, Chan2 replied:" Uncle can lend you to play. But you have to tell you mother that you want to seat in the front seat with Big Uncle Chan. If your mother ask you why don't you seat in fhe back with her, tell her in front got aircon and its hot."

Eager to get my hands on the console, I foolishly agreed and planted myself in the front seat. Hands and eyes, glued onto my new toy. As my mom opened the door, Chan2 then patted the seat next to him at the back, motioning to her to seat with him. With an annoyed look on her face, she obliged obediently and proceeded to open the door at the back.

Attempting to climb up the truck, she raised one leg on the platform and attempted to jump up. As she was wearing a short denim skirt, doing so she inadvertently flashed herself infront of Chan2. Chan2's eyes widened in glee as he had a full frontal view of her undies. He clapped his hands, shouted:" Wah Lao, struck 4D liao." and helped my mom into the truck.