View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
nam78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19 yr old PRC..... Light coloured nipples w/fine pussy hair...

Pardon me for my first FR.
I tried her yesterday after Bro Duke replied my PM. Ist look innocent but a very chatty and playful little girl. She said she borned in 1988.
In the room she rather shy and I got to initial her. She got a fair and smooth skin. After shower , I crawled to to the bed like a horny male cat. I started to lick her ear and kiss a lip. She graped my ear and we frenched heavily like a lover. She stimulated and so do I. My rod harden when she holded and turned it like my car gear.
I moved down to her A+ B- breast. I sliped out my tongue, turned and twisted around her sunk pinkish nipple. Her nipple grew...I used my finger gave her fine tunning...she moaned and I moved my finger walking down south tickling her cunt surrounding. Her cunt hair so little and so fine..
Slowly slowly my tongue ended around the 'clif' licking very gently with my finger stroking her body and breast over..
Her moaning getting louder louder, She scream she can't take it anymore.. begged me quick to fuck her. She so excited and don't how to put the condom into my so hard dick. I got to do it myself instead.
Once capped ready, I slowly penetrated her very wet cunt. I can felt her cunt hole very tight, I started to go slow first , from 1st gear...and then 2nd gear... She moaned and asked me to go faster, I up my gear speed to 3....She said yes yes...holding my buck and wanted me to go faster.. I rammed my accerlator.. 4th and then 5th...I can't hold any longer and asked her to ride on me. I gripped her and she on top of me. She rode at her speed but I cannot tahan and got first destination in 10 minutes.
After washing we both rested on the bed just like after a long long ride. After some playful and dirty talk, we go for our second destination. I capped after she played and make it harden. I asked can she BJ me? She said she never tried and a bit scare to do it. Eventually she tried but not a good one but need some guidance and training.
I placed her in doggie position.. I licked her cunt and make sure was wet enough for me to insert my ready hard dick into it. I pumped her with my hand stroking all over her back..she felted tickling and said shiok..
My second destination was a bit longer with 1 time punture.
Overall a very good bonk and paid her $120 for the 2 hours session.
Thank you Bro duke for her contact.