Old 22-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
juicy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Two days got a big urge so went down to Willie place. Nice guy, ask me who i want. Told him that I want a SYT petite and service good. Ring out a few names and I told him Ok.

Instantly he called and either have to wait or not working, I then take out my hp and browse this thread and found a couple of FRs on 1608 You You and i tell Willie to ask if she available. And Yes, she is and is on the way. And lucky I choose the right one. Below is the reason why

1608 You You

Looks: 8.5 (lively eyes and chio slutty looks. confirm SYT)
Body: 7.5 (petite but those long slim legs)
Boobs: 7.5 (sexy big B cup boobs with sensitive nipples)
Before action: 8 (hold my drinks and wrap her arm round me while we walk up the stairs. In the room hug me and help me undress. bath with me and gave me a soapy boobs rub and a good water BBBJ. After finish, even want help me towel dry. That what i called service)
Catbath: 8 ask me lie down and start cat licking me together with a boobs rub, very sensual)
AR: 7.5 ( get me on all fours and she did a comb of teasing and HJ my dick while she ass rim me)
Bbbj: 7.5 (good suction, deep throat me. shiok. Love her slutty looks while she bbbjing me)
Frenching : 8 (Cute “little tongue”. try her and you will know what i meant)
Fj: 8.5 (tight and wet pussy and good natural & seductive moanings. I did a few positions and she very accomodating)
Gfe: 8.5 (very sweet and cute character with sweet sweet voice)
Rtf: yes!
Overall: 8.5

Very nice girl. Take care of her.