Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyah75 View Post
Just to share.....

Honestly speaking, i dont have very good impression on this web or rather, i hate this forum. This is the place i know tat my husband went special service and prostitution, Even till to date.. But after seriously browsing this site, i have started to change abit. There r still some ppl out there.....

We have been married for many many years. In the first year of marriage i realised tat he went to special sevice.
Everytime i confronted him and promised he will changed and went there due to his workstress. With his promised, i have forgave him again again and again. During the first confront, i should stand firm to leave him. Then my 2 cutie will not suffer from their parents....

This year things happen again early this year... And this time round is the worst. He even lended out our 5 digit saving to a woman he dun even know. The words he is using is impulsive. Impulsive to find woman, impulsive to lend out the money.... I went into suicide depression.... went to see doc and i have managed to stand up by myself in months. I have been thinking where i have done wrong to make him do all this.... even till to date... u all must be thinking...... cos i have not give enough to him.... i can only tell say this when a wife request a hug, the husband asked her to hug other ppl.....

All this while, I have asked he if he has done HIV test. answer is no..... have been asking him to go but he is finding excuse....

I have been thinking for my 2 kids before i take decision to leave him. Yes this time round im very firm to leave him and will bring up my 2 kids alone....

The hurting part is the betrayal. Can man accept wife to play around? I know some of the ppl will say why not..... but i believe there r also ppl will stand up n say NO.

loyal, honest and cherish is the key word in a relationship.
My advise to the ppl here.. if u have a relationship, family please protect and cherish them.... your one second decision will change a lot of ppl life....
Would you punish a knife used to kill a person, or would you punish the murderer who used the knife to kill a person?

A knife can be use to kill a person. A knife can also be used for cooking.

Likewise for this forum.

It is not easy being a single parent, but based on his actions, you've made the right decision to leave your ex.

Good luck out there.