View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Really depends, MILF unlike the SYT knows what to expect during sex. they do know that blowing will excites a man, but that said. MILF are not as open in blow-jobs than SYT, some dont even agree to blow-job or to allow me to lick them below.

those MILF i upped, they are generally ok with blow-job. not fantastic but ok. they just want you to cum. SYT on the other hand treat blow-job as part of foreplay, they dont expect you to cum with a blow-job. so i think thats the difference.

usually those MILF that are good in blow-jobs are not local. the local MILFs are more the penetrative sex type.

my 2 cents
Really reminds me of my younger days..
But to be a player, all also must jiak ...
But I’m not a player like you..
Upzz u soon...