View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: SugarBook App & Experiences

The chat experiences so far have been responsive, this is still early stages and I’m already chatting regularly with 4 girls.

Photos look real, and they update their photos into a gallery. Given the type of app this is, the girls are not shy to state their intent. They will outrightly suggest to you that they want to be financially taken care of, some declare they want to be showered with branded items and they list it down - so far only 10% or so mention those. The rest are mix, some looking for companionship, some purely non committed relationship which I like, some seem to be genuinely looking to explore first with the goal of a long term relationship.

I am meeting one contact next week, she prefers to spend this and early next week to get to know me via chat. She’s just looking for companionship. So fingers crossed.

I don’t think I want to be that sugar daddy who buys lux items to pamper, I don’t mind spending but personally find exorbitant spending like this frivolous, a nice meal and travel makes more sense.

There are girls who are willing to spend ‘quality time’ if their school fees or rentals can be taken care of... that’s another category I’m fine with.

Will share more as this further develops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Why dont you share your experience with the app first?
Maybe others will share after....
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all