View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 08:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

so long as your system is connected to a network... u can be tracked down.. they could also block you from surfing certain website if they want...preventing them from checking on you??????

yes it could be done if you know how to remove those system/network policies/security from your PC... but you would have disabled the network and would be found out sooner or later... you really shouldnt be surfing the net when you are working..

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden
i was wondering if the IT department would noe who had surfed which websites and such if this is possible, is there anyway to prevent the IT dept from finding out?

What "stuff" are you referring to? those in the private section??? to download "stuff" in the private section, please read the membership requirements member.. for all other "stuff" .. do what boss has told you to do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymaker
how can i download stuff from here?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here