View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I miss auntie C. if not for some who cannot get the same service, I will still likely go to her for a release and good massage. Do not think that she will ever massage for me again. sad.

Anyway recently had a unique but exciting experience at a Thai Massage. It is a very open and expose place. I decided to go in and have a good decent massage. thinking it is unlikely to have special. I was wrong. haha.

the place has no cubicle or curtains. all open. only 2 metal cupboard separate my body from open view of public walking by. But it was exciting. knowing that there are people walking not far and any customer or staff walking by would have seen me being jerked off by the masseur and sucking her nipple. I think I spray my sperm onto her hair as she was sucking my nipple too while stroking me. I kept quiet though.. she just laughed as some landed on my arm. thought I saw a prettier one sleeping on the lower bed beside the metal cupboard while i was leaving. might want to try again.