View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post
So I went to this place (got raided a few months ago but they don't strike twice isn't it).

Normal and nice looking place, 3 stories high with 1st floor for legs and body, second floor for facial stuff, and third floor just rooms for massages

So I paid the typical 50 for 60mins and a prc aunty came out. So immediately I think to myself, ugh sure nothing confirm plus chop.

The receptionist asked her, 1st or 3rd floor so she said 3rd. Then we went up and normal sop, change into shorts but plastic.

Lie down sop massage. Super strength available so ok ok. Once she hit too hard so I said pain whilst tapping on her leg, she siam her leg straight and said ok reduce energy.

Then get to butt. She keep going deeper and deeper until I squirm and squirm. She said if I'm sensitive to which I said yes. She didn't stop though and keep making me squirm. She said, be quiet else I can't massage u.

So I bit my lips whilst she touched everything but the flagpole.

Then after solid 15m, turn over and repeat again careful to not touch. She start telling story of how she does this before making love to her husband.

End up blue balls and no autoroam but what a good Monday!
Bro, please share contact with me.
Thank you so much.