View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

I think it is obvious that it is a misunderstanding between us and Slyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Whether who attacked who first, can we STOP this nonsense?

I know for a fact that slyer is no clone of anyone.

In the series of events of one party against the "She" I have never seen slyer get involved.

It was for FRs he wrote in 666 that cause 2 blokes to start it and then it all started.

I think I am quite neutral here so it's all a misunderstanding.

People are entitled to friends and buddies too. So what if he is "she" buddy online. sharing their own lists of WL. Until some point when I think slyer got dragged in.

If you pick on certain post slyer made, like he will book all the girls and say he tua kang, I just say that he was reacting to other people's post. He isn't one who will post tua kang stuff, look at his previous FRs. Of course the FRs werenlong time ago he was silent for a while not contributing FRs but that time a lot of people including me was quiet.
There were Some other people were posting tua kang and got bullied too. Then of course there is the main character who posts tua kang FR that she got all the services duento his looks and etc .... I guess people generally prefer humble people than tua kang people.

I believe the threads can become healthy and readable and everyone post in a conducive environment. Everyone should Agree to disagree as adults. I have wrote a long list of risks that WL expects to know in their line, raw included in one of them. I recalled there is another cheongster named old wolf in SBF. He also post a lot of FRs on fl and ml and he forces raw on them. He openly says it and there are people who enjoyed reading his post taking it with a pinch of salt. In here can't we just do that? All this fighting is bad.

And I would say this again. There is no individual alone who can post so many FRs of different house WL and different taste and fully support the gl forum. Some have money can try a lot of WLs but his taste may be different. Some like me is poorer only once a week. Some once a month. Some retired and have to rely on buddies recommendation ... some come from other areas like FL or massage, or don't cheong in Gl and don't even have FRs . you can't help the scene alone. Need a lot of bros including newbies to write FRs and/or listing to share