View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking pregnant women

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her.

maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.
You lucky fella, hope you can start your own thread

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.