Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
helloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The young me in poly.

< Continue >

As A and I only had 2 days out of the whole week where we were able to meet " coincidentally " through classes in the same block of the school, we were'nt able to really talk much. But I always tried to use the lecture time to talk to her. Another week passed and I managed to get to talk to her again. But she seemed rather down, and I just asked her.

Me : Wah, walk so fast for what arh ?
A : Nothing much ... * looking a little sad *
Me : * The dumb me did not managed to see that she was sad * Oh, then what GSM are you ?
A : P.I .
Me : Oh, I also the same leh !
A : Is it ?

Then her response her really cold and short. Then I was really puzzled about why was she acting this way. She found out I was a playboy ? ( Not really a playboy, but mixed with lots of girls and being a little flirty with them )
And after a long conversation of her one word response, and me trying to keep the conversation alive, I was really tired man, so I just said bye and went back to the lecture hall.
In the lecture hall, I still noticed her looking at me all the time. And my friends told me that too. But I just tried to not look at her, trying to see weather other girls were fun to play with or not. And I did found a few, but I will get back to that after A. So I was just slacking in the lecture hall, talking to my buds and stuff. And I was trying to act " cold " towards her, as very girls I knew acted so cold towards me before. ( before I knew the reason why she acted so cold )

So I went out of the school to have a puff. And when I came back I saw her at the stairs again. But this time, i decided to ask her the real reason why she act so cold just now. And I walked up to her ....

TBC.

Will have to study, bros. Test tomorrow and have not even reivised. Arg.
If I have the time during the night, will update !
Support !