View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3666 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Thumbs up for this comment, as this is what most of us are experiencing these days ... in the past gems can be easily found in the 100 and 120 categories sometimes even 80 categories ... nowadays, you find elderly, fat girls even if they charge 150.

It is interesting that you mentioned the above happen after wolves site came in. But it is true that wolves site is more selective in categorising the girls. The pretty, young and slimmer ones are placed in hotel and charges at much higher price but quality of service is still not guaranteed.

Not sure why MDA does not seems to be able to shut them down till today, well connected maybe?

I am not sure what the solution is but we should not settle for low quality just because some site is controlling the market.

PS: You get for 100, message only these days???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
now is getting harder and harder to get good qualities girl from prc, for as long as I can remember when wolves website exist till today, ......

now to avoid disappointment, I will just go with 80-100, even the quality not exactly the same, but at least still can justified with that price range. ....

Last edited by snrlee; 12-09-2017 at 11:06 PM.