Old 27-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

This is one of the First FL is tested right after I bought the list from SNN. after browsing through the list, decided to give her a call since in was just near Damansara area.

Name: FiFi
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
DATY: did not try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 like i said, very accommodating
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM200 1 shot
WIR: not so soon, still got many from the list

This FL working at Damansara and only work during lunch time or after office hours. She one of the first NL I ever tried and feel syok about that. MY malay a bit paria lol. She is pure FL as she got permanent job in the afternoon, my last session with this FL was during lunch time. The feeling just like you curi makan during lunch time, just like bonking your colleague during lung time.

Once inside the room, we proceed to bath as we have less than an hour. Once clean up, she proceed to cathbath which is so so only. Next she blowjob me while I play with her pussy until she wet, without waiting any secs put in my dick to the cave and pump her fast and furious as we do not have the luxury of time. Can you imagine lunch time 1 hour she need to rush to hotel, bath, catbath me, blow me, let me fuck her...

I just manage to do 2 position, from missionary to doggy...doggy her real hard until can hear the sound piak piak piak. Just 5 mins I unload all my 1 weeks army.

Please so not PM me for her contact.